Saturday, November 8, 2008

Corn-mazing 2

These boys sure love each other. I am glad they are such good friends. 
Another picture of us. 
Asa playing in the grain box (actually it was a circle). Instead of sand they used small grains and there were all sorts of trucks and toys to play with. 
The boys, young and old, really liked racing the ducks in the water. Look at that male bonding.
They also had a mini-maze for little kids to get through by themselves. The boys had a good time racing through it. At one point they were going different directions and actually ran right into each other. It was pretty funny. All in all, it was a great place. I think we will go again next year. We went the day after Halloween so it wasn't busy at all. They had stuff there that we didn't even get to because it started raining. The boys got to play with some puppy border collies. One kept pulling on Rex's pants. It was so cute. Dad didn't think it was a good idea to take it home though. What a mean guy. Actually, as much as I think I want a puppy I know they are hard work. Plus, we can't afford the $4000 fence that would have to come with it :) One day....

3 comments:

DenosClan said...

Wow! You boys are getting so big. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I'm so HAPPY that you updated your blog.

lanita said...

CUTE pictures. Asa is looking like such a little man. It's always a party with 3 little boys!

A. Simpson said...

I missed you!!
So many cute pics. Rex fighting I say "Hahaha, too much of his spunky parents." The new family pic on the side of your blog, "I love it! I love having good looking friends!"