Friday, November 7, 2008

First day of preschool

Here's my handsome little boy off to his first day of preschool this year. It is actually his second year of preschool because he missed the cut-off for kindergarten. The first week he came home and said, "I already know all this stuff. Why do I have to go to preschool?" He has really enjoyed it though and he especially loves spending time with his friends. But last week, my sweet little boy had his first "fight"! I came to pick him up and his face was all scraped up with a bruise above his eye. "What happend!!" Apparently he had been "accidentally" kept running into another kid on his scooter while he was riding on his. ("I don't know how it kept happening." Yeah, sure.) Well, the kid got fed up and tackled Rex off of his scooter and his face hit the cement. I will never be surprised when Eli gets in a fight or called to the principal's office--he is my little troublemaker, but Rex was a total shock. He is my nice boy. I have come to the conclusion that boys will be boys, and mine are 100% boy!
Here he is riding his new big boy bike, waiting for his ride to school. 

No comments: