Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random fun throughout the day

Asa loves being on Daddy's shoulders. He was a good sport throughout the day. He is almost always smiling.
The boys enjoying the looney toons land part of the park. There were all sorts of cool things. I don't know how many of you Portlanders have been to the OMSI, but they have a really fun room where you shoot balls out of random places. You put them in tubes and buckets and there are just balls flying everywhere. Well, they had a place just like that here too.
Luckily, my mom told us to pack some swimsuits. No other kids were in theirs really, but no other kids were as soaked as mine either :) They love these kind of water parks. We have one in the tri-cities, but we have only been to it a couple of times. I will have to get them out more this summer.
I just thought this was a really cute picture of Eli. I am sitting right next to him and we are about to enjoy a fun ride!

No comments: