Thursday, June 5, 2008

More rides!!

Here is my dad riding the "Thrilla Gorilla" with Rex.
Here is Eli and me on the same ride. It is one where you go really really fast in this big circle. You should have seen the look on Eli's face once we started going. It was pure terror. I ended up having to put my arm around him through the whole thing. He was happy to survive. We told him he shouldn't go on it, but he wasn't about not to go when everyone else was. He is an adventurous boy, but can also be scared pretty easily.
Eli and Bob enjoying the big swings together. I am in front of them and Rex is behind them. He wanted to ride by himself :)
Apparently the Dumbo ride is really exciting to Rex :) My parents always tell me about the first time we went to Disneyland and I was about 3. They said they had to wait hours in line so that I could go on the Dumbo ride...and I wanted to go again of course :) Here, there was no line at all!
They had a Thomas the train part of the amusement park, so here they are riding the helicopter. We all were able to ride Thomas together. Choo! Choo!


As you can see, the day was fun filled. There was a lot of great stuff to do there and it was the perfect day for weather and for crowds. Thanks again mom and dad for taking us there!


No comments: