Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Beach!!

You gotta love California. I was happy to be going to a beach, but unfortunately on the day we went it wasn't near as warm as it should have been. It was windy and poor Asa had goosebumps. So, we kept as many clothes on him as we could. I was really bummed because we temporarily "misplaced" our camera for the day. These are pictures my dad took (thanks dad). Asa couldn't get enough of the sand. He ate tons of it, needless to say it was in his diaper for almost a week! The gross thing was that he had a runny nose and he drools a ton, so it was like he had sandcicles hanging off of his face. I wish I could have captured that!
Eli enjoying playing in the water.
Here are the boys running from the waves. The older boy with them is my nephew, Cody. He is 13 and joined us for the day. The boys had a lot of fun spending time with him.
Here they are playing in the sand with Grandpa.
Wait for the waves...wait...wait....run!

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

What a fun trip! So many good pictures!

Tiffany said...

That looks like a great trip! We don't live far from the redwoods now-so I am going to have to remember all the fun things you did when we go out there next summer. (This summer is a no-go being so very very pregnant).