Monday, June 2, 2008

6 Flags Discovery Kingdom

This was a little kid spinny ride, but it did the job for me. My stomach needed a break after this one. It was the first ride of the day for us.
Rex riding the rhino round and round.
Eli posing with Grandma on the carousel.
This is the boat ride that swings up and down.
I am sure you have noticed that we are the only people on all of these rides. I would like to say we had the park reserved to ourselves, but we had the next best thing. It was a friday so everyone was still in school. Majority of people there came on school buses for fieldtrips, so all of the little kid rides were wide open! No waiting at all! It was amazing. That is the least crowded I have ever seen any amusement park. When Bob and I went to go on the biggest ride of the park we didn't wait longer than 15 minutes. And that was a FUN ride! It had a huge drop in the beginning. Right at the point where my stomach dropped I looked down and I was only half way down the drop! It was one of the longest rollercoaster rides I have been on and there were plenty of twisty turns upside down and all around. If you couldn't tell, I really like rollercoasters.

6 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Uhh, hello? When did your kids get so big?!

Brianne said...

Fun times! I love amusement parks!!

DenosClan said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I miss you so much! I'm glad you had a good time visiting your parents.

DenosClan said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I miss you so much! I'm glad you had a good time visiting your parents.

DenosClan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joel and Kristie said...

Ok I'm stuff on the word CUTE, but WOW your family issss CUTE!!!!