Monday, February 25, 2008

Guess who turned 30?!!!

Not me!! But, Bob officially became old last month :) I know that 30 isn't that old, but it is just crazy to me. How is life going by so quickly? I remember when I was a teenager thinking, "I'm never going to be married with kids. That is so far away!" And here I am with a husband that is 30 and I have 3 kids! How did this happen? It has all been wonderful though. We had a little party for Bob. All of his siblings were here along with a couple of our friends. We played games, visited, and of course had cake. It was a lot of fun!

Here are all of the kids blowing out the cake with Bob. We didn't actually have 30 candles, so we just divided by 10 :)


Here is Rex totally crushing Uncle Tom at the Wii. They were boxing. Tom was the undefeated adult and Rex wanted to play, so we let him. Well, he really did beat Tom...by a lot. Not even close. He just moved his little arms so fast no one could keep up. He proceeded to beat a couple of others. Needless to say he was pretty winded by the end of the night. And this was the first time that Rex had even touched a Wii. (Our friends brought it over to play.) We had fun doing couples bowling and tennis too.
Here is Eli and his cousin Jayni getting a turn. Their arms didn't move quite as fast, but they were having a blast! It was a great night.

5 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY BOB!!! I only have 3 weeks until I join the 30 club! I don't want to leave my 20's, but being 30 means NO MORE SCHOOL, so I'm actually ok with that!!! It looks like you had a fun party!! I miss the AWESOME parties you threw for me!!! I hope Joel divides my birthday candles by 10 that's just the nice thing to do!!HEHE!!

The Duckers said...

WOW! 30....
We're coming up on that this summer for Dorian. I have been dying to try the Wii. Dorian has, and I will soon, but I have a feeling we would all love to own it!

lanita said...

A Big Happy Birthday to Bob!! Also, I'm having a mini heart attack right now. That's REX playing Wii? He's so grown up or something. Holy Cow! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Jessie said...

30 eh! wow! time goes so fast! I still feel like im 20 and im turing 26 in may! ahhh

A. Simpson said...

Tell Bob to come to our house and I'll give him his present. A good swift kick in the big ol' butt!