Monday, February 25, 2008

Mmmm....real food!

A couple of weeks ago we started Asa on solids. He was really excited. He had been reaching for my food for over a month so I decided to give it a try. So far there hasn't been anything he hasn't liked. He gobbles it all up like a champ!
This was after his very first meal. Can you tell that he liked it?

Both of the boys really like to help out with the baby. They were excited to be able to feed him. As you can see, Asa doesn't care who feeds him. He just wants the food!

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

I can't believe he's old enough for solids!!! WOW time FLIES!!! The pix of the boys feeding him are PRICELESS, your such a smart mom to get those pix you'll cherish them FOREVER!! I wish I would have thought of that! Asa is sooooo CUTE!!!

lanita said...

I can't believe how big/old Asa is already! What an absolute cutie. His brothers look like they're big helpers! :)

A. Simpson said...

Ooh that is so cute. Look how happy they look trying to feed him. They love to be the helpers huh?