Monday, February 25, 2008

In the life of a baby

Asa really likes to play with this book. He enjoys playing on the floor with his toys. Only for so long though. When he is done he lets you know!


Bob and I had been "discussing" getting an exersaucer for Asa and of course he wanted me to get the cheapest one. Well, I wanted to get the best one so he would have more options of toys to play with, but it was twice as much. Since we disagreed we kept putting it off. Then one (great) day I was browsing the baby section at Target and they are restocking with new items. I happened to weave my way through to the exersaucers (which I almost didn't because there was stuff blocking each isle) and the one I wanted was on clearance!! It was half off so it was the same price as what the cheapest one! I was sooo happy. I almost did a cartwheel in the store (ok, maybe not) but I was excited. I love when I get deals like that. So, here is Asa enjoying his new toy. He is still a little small for it, but I can forsee a lot of great days ahead :)


A couple of weeks ago, Asa really discovered his toes. He loves sucking on them! Anytime I start to take his clothes off he starts kicking his feet in excitement and as soon as he is free his feet go right up to his mouth. It is really cute. We are all enjoying him a lot....even Bob! How can you not? We are glad he is part of our family.

5 comments:

The Duckers said...

Carson ALWAYS sucked on his feet. He would even do it with his socks on, so we always had to change them. He is still so flexible to this day.
Super cute little guy!!!

lanita said...

Aren't those saucers great!? We didn't get one until we had Chase either. Go figure. But totally worth the money!

Joel and Kristie said...

I LOVELOVELOVE getting a Good DEAL!!!! I can't wait to see pix of him in his new exasauser!! But for now I just love the pix of him sucking his toes, TOOOO CUTE!!!

Sotutus said...

I can't believe I just found you guys on here! It's be such a long time! I can't believe you have 3 kids now too. Time flies. We have a blog too - sotutusinidaho.blogspot.com - check us out.

Tiffany said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait till this next one is born-I love the baby stage, of course there hasn't been a stage I haven't loved yet...Looks like you guys are having a blast out there-I can't believe all the snow you got-we got zilch all winter! Hugs!