Friday, January 25, 2008

First snowman of the year

Last time that it snowed and stayed for a while we were all sick and I didn't want to venture out there, so this is actually the first snowman we have built this winter. It wasn't even that big because I had Asa in my baby bjorn and it made rolling snow balls pretty difficult. Plus, it was cold!! The boys were happy with the finished product though.

Here is Rex making a snow angel. Oh, how I wish he was always an angel :) At this point Eli had enough because he was freezing. I just came outside real quick to take a picture.

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

I wish it would stay warm for at least 2 days after it snowed. The temps seem to drop into the negatives the minute it's done snowing, so OUR yard is still untouched.
Beautiful snowman though!
Idaho is great! The minute we decided to live here, the weather became bearable! And I just love the summers!

A. Simpson said...

I LOVE your fam!
Have I ever told you that??

Joel and Kristie said...

These pix are just tooooo PRECIOUS!! The pure JOY on Rex's face is priceless!!! SOOO SWEET!!

Tiffany said...

Too cute. About the angel comment-I am in awe of you and your 3 boys! One boy is enough to make me CRAZY!