Monday, November 12, 2007

Star Wars Family

This is our family at the ward trunk-or-treat/Halloween Carnival. After we moved here the boys have become obsessed with star wars so that is what we all decided to be this year. As you can see I am princess Leia, Bob is Han Solo, and all of the boys are Jedi's. I personally haven't dressed up for Halloween since junior high so it was a lot of fun for the whole family. The boys got a kick out of it. You better watch out--we have the force with us!

Here are my two little Jedi's in front of the house. I got asked several times that night if they were twins :) They own 6 light sabers, they have action figures, and most of the movies. Eli requests to see star wars everyday.


Here is the happy couple! This was taken at a Halloween party that we went to. It was fun to have a party without the kids (we took Asa of course). We have made some good friends here.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute pictures! I didn't know you and Bob dressed up also. I've tried to get Tom to dress up in the past but he always turns me down.

A. Simpson said...

Just the fact that Bob dressed up too is awesome. You guys are too fun! We miss you!

A. Simpson said...

I forgot to say I had a REALLY funny light saber joke but deemed it inapproapriate for your blog. You know me...
A. Simpson

Tiffany said...

i am so glad you guys have made some good friends up there! You guys look great by the way and your kids are the perfect little jedi's too cute!

The Duckers said...

I REALLY think Dorian would appreciate this!!!!!
So how the heck have you guys been??
We'll have to come visit next time we make a drive to Washington!