Monday, November 12, 2007

Asa...getting personality!

Here is our little pumpkin on Halloween. He is already smiling and trying to coo a little bit. I look forward to those moments everyday. He is especially happy in the mornings...he does not take after me in that way!

I was able to capture some really cute expressions from him. He is just so fun to have around!

I don't get many pictures with my kids so I had Bob take one of me and the baby a few weeks ago before church. I think he makes me look good :)



4 comments:

Brianne said...

I love the first picture of Asa with his hood on! He looks like he's been scarred by a ghost. Love the picture with you and Asa too!

A. Simpson said...

DANG! You are pretty smokin'!
Yeah I have to MAKE Darnell take my picture too.

Precision Photography said...

I remember seeing Rex and Eli in that same blue outfitt. So cute. i can not belive how much all your boys look a like. Rex and Eli look like twins in some of the pictures and it looks like Asa is taking after them!! By the way Ryan wants to see the full oicture of the float :) That was a good idea we might have to steal it :)

Tiffany said...

You look great! And he is sooo cute!