Thursday, April 10, 2008

Growing so fast

Asa has learned how to sit up over the last few weeks and he loves it! It brings a whole new dimension to his playing abilities. I just can't believe he is already at the age he can do this. Personally, I like when babies get around 6 months because they really start to become fun. Their personality comes out and they are really playful. He is just a happy boy.


I knew he would like his exersaucer! I am still so happy that I found it on such a good sale. Now that he has more balance he really has started to enjoy playing in it. Like all other babies he really enjoys the toys that make the sounds. It makes for a noisy day, but who can resist that smile? Not me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Duckers said...

Yay for the exersaucer. I bet it's so handy! And I agree. He has the cutest smile ever! :o)

lanita said...

Man your kids have the biggest, happiest smiles! Love it.