Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it snow!

It was the first snowfall of the year and the boys had a blast. They didn't want to wait for their snowpants so they got their jeans completely wet. Needless to say they weren't out for long because they were freezing. They enjoyed seeing all of their footprints and throwing snowballs. I only braved it long enough to take these pictures :)



Mmmmm! Nothing like fresh snow! Here are my boys being boys. Although I'm not sure if it is just a boy thing because I recall eating snow a time or two....or three or four....:)

2 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Whatver Britta, you ate the yellow snow!I know you.
Also, I seriously seriously miss you guys like mad! I love your children!

Jessie said...

wow!! that is alot of snow! well, compared to what we got here in Portland this sat! lol