Thursday, March 27, 2008

My little helper


We have this lap desk thing that has a cushion filled with microbeads and a really slick board on the other end (hence, the desk). Well, the boys love to slide down the stairs on this thing. They will even gently push the other one down so they can get more speed. Well, whenever they do this the microbeads litter my floor (there is a little hole in the side). So here is Eli vaccuming up the mess. He did a really good job too. He always likes to help, no matter what it is.

3 comments:

A. Simpson said...

They want to help and yet sometimes it's so hard to let them because you know it will take ten times longer. You good mom teaching them work ethic. hahaha

The Deans said...

Britta!! How are you? I can't believe that you have 3 little boys. They are so cute! I love finding new blogs! Well we will have to stay in touch this way.

The Duckers said...

I need to learn to let my kids try and clean up like that. I'm such a control freak! Thanks for being an inspiration!!!!!