Monday, October 15, 2007

Brotherly love


The boys absolutely love their "baby." They always want to hold him and have him go where they go. The other day I was getting ready and had to lay Asa on the bed for a while. He started to get fussy so Rex came over and talked to him and gave him his binky. After a few minutes of that he totally soothed him to sleep all by himself!! It was the cutest little moment. Sometimes they will just sit by his chair that we lay him in and hold his hand and they tell me they are "just loving him." When people joke about taking the baby with them they are adament that the baby stays with us because he is a Perkes boy! It is really fun to watch them together.

2 comments:

A. Simpson said...

I LOVE you guys and miss ya like mad.

DenosClan said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I'm so glad you started your blog. It's great watch your family grow. We love you guys.